CEO is now providing PRE-Employment Transition Services (PRE-ETS) through ACCES-VR funding. Pre-ETS include existing ACCES-VR service as well as new services to address the career development needs of students with disabilities. Students with disabilities are defined as individuals with disabilities in secondary, postsecondary, or other recognized education programs who are age 16-21. This service will assist students through the provision of pre- employment services with the objective of preparing students for successful long-term employment consistent with their strengths, resources, priorities, concerns, abilities, capabilities, interests and informed choice. PRE-ETS Services include:
* Post-Secondary Counseling for Students – To provide students with counseling related to education options after high school.
* Job Exploration Counseling for Students – to provide students with counseling related to careers options after high school.
* Self-Advocacy for Students – To develop self-advocacy skills.
* Work Readiness for Students – To enhance career exploration and develop soft skills.
* Work-Based Learning Development for Students – To develop an internship, work try-out or work-based learning experience.
* Work-Based Learning Development may be used as a stand-alone service.
* Work-Based Learning Experience for Students – To assist with paid work experience in instances where the employer is unable to place the student on his/her payroll.
* Work-Based Coaching Supports for Students (for employment) – To provide coaching for supports youth engaged in paid work experiences.