“Innovation through Collaboration and Cooperation"
To change the course of history by being the catalyst in closing the employment gap between people with differing abilities.
To become nationally known and regionally based organization that redesigns, reinvents and fundamentally improves transition services in schools and the way individuals with special needs obtain and maintain their careers and employment.
CEO provides transition and employment opportunities for students and adults in special education, 504 and general education by addressing the “Big Picture”. We are dedicated to providing systematic solutions for the chronic problem of unemployment for individuals with disabilities. We, at CEO, have determined that the key for success is a professional and motivated staff. CEO staff are dedicated to change and outcomes by working closely with the student, adult and entire community.
* Employment Services
* Vocational and Assistive Technology Evaluations & Consultations
* Career Services for workforce preparation
* College preparatory services for students with special needs via our Upward Options Program
* College support services for students with special needs who are college enrolled
* Community based training within students/clients home communities
* Program services for Alternative High School and “disengaged” students via our Back to Basics Program
* Regulatory compliance support regarding transition
* Linkages to Adult Service Providers
* Benefits Planning
* School Business Partnerships
* Travel Management Strategies & Training
* Supervision of NYS CDOS Programs
* Comprehensive World of Work Programs
* Business Advisory Council & Speakers Bureau
The capacity to provide these services in a manner that is satisfactory to the students, adults, districts, and families. It requires definitive systems, innovative program models and strong networking with businesses. CEO has these qualities as well as a strong commitment to our clients.