This service is used to provide an individual with coaching necessary to allow them successfully participate in college or post-secondary training programs. It is not an academic/tutoring service but focuses on skills needed to be successful in the academic and social settings of post-secondary education. CEO has developed a college prep program that provides individuals with instruction and strategies in the following areas to help them be successful on the post-secondary level:
* Self Determination or helping the student develop goals and strategies to achieve them.
* Executive functioning or organizational skills and how to improve them.
* Self-Advocacy and how to present your skills and needs in the college setting.
* Social skill development and how best to understand the social issues in college
* Orientation and scheduling in order to be successful in college.